If you ware building a green roof in Brooklyn or installing a solar PV system in Brooklyn you can apply for a tax abatement. It is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

You want to go here

That will give the NYC forms for you to download and fill out. You will need an engineer to sign off. Contact us for that service or for consulting and expediting.