The Story Of Stuff – How we consume

Here are some great movies from the web site TheStoryOfStuff.com

Guess what percentage of the stuff that Americans buy is still around six months later?
1%!! The other 99% is already garbage according to the site.

These movies are useful for anyone in construction. What construction company doesn’t spend huge amounts of money on dumpsters to throw out the debris? How much of that stuff can be used for other jobs or to be put back in the job? Why is it being thrown out in the first place? These kinds of questions are rarely asked but should be.

Ch.1: Introduction

Ch.2: Extraction

Ch.3: Production

Ch.4: Distribution

Ch.5: Consumption

Ch.6: Disposal

Ch.7: Another Way

Similar Posts:

Posted in All Posts, Recycled Tagged with: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Categories

Subscribe